Wednesday 27 June 2018

The Manhunt Pool by Nancy Debretsion

I enjoyed this one very much.

It had all my favourite characters from DS9; Odo, Bashir, Quark and Garak.

It certainly kept to the darker version of Star Trek that was the Deep Space 9 series.

There is death, intrigue, politics and humour.

Every time I read a quality short, it makes me want to either binge on some episodes or start reading a novel.

This collection of stories from "unknown" writers impresses me with it's quality.

4 comments:

TECHBUZNEWS said...

Thanks for posting this and if u want to know more about uktvnow online kindly visit us

School of Nursing said...

I really like your post and appereciate your efforts and if u want to know more about medical studies kindly visit Florida Academy of Nursing

travelhunter said...

thanks for sharing with us and if u want to know more about travelling packages kindly visit TravelHunter

west Palm said...

I really like your post and efforts and if u want to know more about natural therapy kindly visit Chiropractor west palm beach